This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

GPSFACIL?

dhave 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
What do you guys make of this?

This seems to be only an alternate interface, but I'm wondering if it might possibly accommodate alternate map updates, too.

Is anybody in the know about this? Thanks.

Comments

• blueTOOTH 0 Points
    It's the unlock I posted ealier (see the motonav icon on the menu-I made it)...and they have created resolution files for destinator 9 and polnav. But these softwares are not as good as the moto and are OEM. Bluetooth, google, and other features also will not work as the moto has a special interface installed. I was hoping to see if they had found a solution to exit the moto program back to the menu (but alas, they just reset it).

Here is what the moto can do, I'll try and get something up for you soon.

The buttons in the middle of the screen are because it's in demo mode.
  • dhave 0 Points
    It's the unlock I posted ealier (see the motonav icon on the menu-I made it)...and they have created resolution files for destinator 9 and polnav. But these softwares are not as good as the moto and are OEM. Bluetooth, google, and other features also will not work as the moto has a special interface installed. I was hoping to see if they had found a solution to exit the moto program back to the menu (but alas, they just reset it).

Here is what the moto can do, I'll try and get something up for you soon.

The buttons in the middle of the screen are because it's in demo mode.
    O.K., thanks. Sorry I missed your earlier update. I've been off the forum for many months, but just used my TN765t to go from S.C. to Chicago without too many hiccups. I thought I'd check back in and see how the wonderful hackers were doing -- and, especially, to see if there were any map updates of any shape or form.