This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

TN765t Count me as impressed

Vintageguy65 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
New here.. Just scored a TN765t at a great price. It's all been said before but after using it a while and getting used to it I would say it's still one of the better pnd's out there even though Motorola no longer supports it.. At the price I bought it, I may snag another before the new ones are gone for good..

Comments

• Spyder63 231 Points
    Don't Bogart that joint! :roll: Where did you get it? At what price? I see my local Sears has 10 in stock at $79.88. Are you beating that price?
  • You got me Spyder! I got it at my local Sears for $79.88.. Check Sears.com as well. They recently had an additional 10% off bringing the price down to $71 and change but I didn't pull the trigger. Do you think it will drop further before the new ones are all gone? I was thinking of picking up another one for a backup in case something fails or breaks..
  • I'm thinking about getting another one for backup, because it comes with the best screen for GPS. Just need to find a way to update maps.

( I hate non-antiglare screen on GPS)