This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

No more map updates?

lost-in-space 81 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
Got this from garmin the other day

Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I will be happy to help
you with this. Over the past year, Navigon has been acquired by Garmin
International. Because of this, there is no way to correct or update
your device. Garmin will be happy to exchange your Navigon 2100 max for
a Nuvi 2455LT unit for $99.

Gary

Comments

• What did you decide?
  • Decided to keep my 2100Max.
    Aleady have a TomTom
  • Did you do a map update after Dec 2011? If so, how did you do it? What link did you use and how did it recognize your unit to know it would accept the update? I didn't run out of my map total updates so i wanted to try another which showed a 2012 update available somewhere else here on this site.
  • Vicki 0 Points
    Hi everyone..I have a 2007 Navigon 2120. Is there a way to update it at all? I did like this unit and have used it a lot, however, it is also rather hard to hear in traffic..is there a way to make the volume louder at all? I am not a great computer whiz, so this gal is looking for some help:) Also, can the 2100 maps be used on the 2120? I can't seem to find the model or upgrades for that unit at all, only the 2100's?
    It has taken me a lot of miles, however, as others have noted, I am not fond of the uturn feature on it, but that has got me out of missing the right turns. It does take a while to get used to distances in the turn right in 500 yards, etc.LOL Ooopss!
    Anyway, if anyone can help me with any upgrade, even if old, as mine is a 2007, that would be great!
    Thanks
    Vicki :shock: