This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Motonav TN765t home ac charger??

Vintageguy65 0 Points
edited November -1 in Motorola MotoNav
Are there any ac line chargers that work with the TN765t? It would be nice to be able to plug it into the wall at home and charge it..

Comments

• davelac 91 Points
    I use the AC charger from my old Blackberry Storm.
  • Can you direct me to a link on Amazon to something that you know for sure would work?
  • davelac 91 Points
    I would think most of these might work:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=k:usb+ac+adapter,i:electronics&keywords=usb+ac+adapter&ie=UTF8&qid=1338734781#

I also use my AC adapter that came with my Motorola Droid.
  • Thanks I will check those out..
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Here's my reply to an old question about 4 years ago. Still valid for your quest.

You can also buy a 120v/12v converter for $3.99 at Big Lots or $7.99 at Target and then just plug your car 12v power cord into it. OR....I have found 110v/5v USB converters for close to the same price. If a USB power unit puts out in the range of 4.5-5.4v as all do, then you can use it. These power units are easy to find. Some cell phone chargers will work.

The converter at Big Lots/Target looks like this:
    http://www.teptronics.com/miniacdc.html

I am also using a USB/mini-USB retractable cable I bought at Dollar Tree for (wait for it.....price check.....$1.00) and it works fine on both a Mio and Garmin and cell phones. One USB charger I use I found at Target in the Clearance section and it has World of Disney on it. Output is 5v@500 mA.

Last edited by Spyder63 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
  • mahammel 41 Points
    what gives you the right to remember ANYTHING that far back, Arac?

My (Forgetful) Camel
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    I amaze myself sometimes! 8) But I have no idea what I had for breakfast this morning! :shock:
  • mahammel 41 Points
    well, that's why you make the big bucks!

My (poor) Camel
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Could be.... Just yesterday had one credit union call and wanted my help. They need to cut back on savings deposits by $7 million and asked to to take my money and go elsewhere for awhile! They are not making enough loans to offset the stinkin' interest they are paying so the Feds are on their case.

Everybody needs to go buy a new house and a couple cars so we can fix this! I'm not giving up my whopping 2.5% CDs though.
  • mahammel 41 Points
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My (smiling budda) Camel