This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Which countries in Installed Maps CN Europe NTU 2013.10

antonvl 30 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Recommendations
Hello,
I have just subscribed to this forum where I am sure i will come across interesting exchanges. I have just purchased a Garmin Nuvi 2495 LMT and have installed the CN Europe 2013.10 ALL. This is confirmed under My Maps. Would like to know whether this covers Eastern Europe as I am off to Cyprus in a week's time and it is not listed in the list of countries when I scroll down in the unit. All software updates are in place according to My Dashboard. Software version is 6.30 and GPS Firmware is 2.89.00. Am I missing something or do I need to do some further updates? Thanks for any help. :cry:

Comments

• Tim 1484 Points
    Cyprus is not covered in that map. You can see the coverage here:
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=253&pID=6299#coverageTab

From what I can see, Cyprus isn't covered in any map that Garmin sells, however you can check out garmincyprus.com which is a third party that apparently sells a Cyprus map. I have no idea if the coverage quality is any good.
  • antonvl 30 Points
    Thank you very much for your reply. I will look into this and see what I can do. :(