This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

how to install free maps on navsat.cr Navigator NV111

jcport67 0 Points
I was recently in Costa Rica and brought a GPS with me and it wasn't working so I ended up buying a device down there, which was not cheap :). It is called Navigator and the model number is NV111 and on the back of the device it says "Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Core 0039-500-602-459 X13-12056. I went to navsatcr.com and it had me install a program. This navsatcr.com program had me register and do a backup and download some free updates. When I went to purchase a map for Europe it is quite expensive and I know free maps are available. I can browse my GPS device in Windows and see it as E: drive and there are a bunch of folders including one called map and another called license. At this point I only know how to install maps on this device using the navsatcr program which means paying a lot for maps. If anyone can explain to me how to install free maps manually that would be much appreciated. I wouldn't mind hiring someone to teach me how if not expensive to do so. Thank you

Comments

• dhn 328 Points
    If you are asking someone for help in obtaining hacked maps for the device, you've come to the wrong place.