This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Garmin support forum re-design and issues

Boyd 2002 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Discussions
https://forums.garmin.com/forum.php

Completely new look to the site, not sure what else has changed. But it's acting strange for me. Am getting very buggy behavior - got a blank page after trying to post. Then I got automatically logged out. But if I go to the forum homepage (link above) it says I'm logged in.

There have been a lot of user complaints about getting logged off the site automatically but I've never experienced them myself until today. What a mess. Why can't Garmin get this stuff right with their forums?

Comments

• sussamb 829 Points
    Yep, I've found the new site not as easy as the old one, we seem to have gone backwards :twisted:
  • I think social networks are very important for the mobile industry and should be invested more in them. Hopefully the site soon is back again.
  • Boyd 2002 Points
    It's been working fine for me over the past couple days. Earlier this morning I got this :P But at the moment, it's working again.