This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

TomTom XL 335-T

poletown 0 Points
edited November -1 in TomTom Car Forum
I went to TomTom home page and put on the latest updated for my GPS and it doesn't work. How do I restore it to the way it was, so it wil work again. Thank in advance for any help you all can give

Comments

• dhn 336 Points
    Can you explain what won't work in more detail? The device? If so, does it boot up at all? If so, how far does it get? In other words, what are you seeing.

What update were you doing? Did you disconnect properly from Home using the Device Disconnect icon?

We need more info than it just 'doesn't work' to try to assist.

Thanks.
  • poletown 0 Points
    I downloaded the newest update for my device useing the TomTom Home program and it put it on my GPS. Now the GPS won't load the map program, when you turn it on it looks like your connected to a computer.
  • dhn 336 Points
    Try doing a drum reset by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds unless your model has a dedicated reset hole.

If that doesn't help, call CS:

United States
    866 486 6866
    Monday-Friday:
    7:00am to 11:00pm EST
    Saturday:
    9:00am to 8:00pm EST
  • poletown 0 Points
    Thanks for all the help guy's download a corrupted file from TomTom home and that's why my GPS wouldn't work. Had to delete files from my computer and download them again and reinstall them on my GPS, it's working great now. Again thanks for moving me in the right direction.