This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Best GPS for live traffic updates

msboc 0 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Recommendations
I'm looking to purchase a GPS for my daughter who commutes in terrible traffic. So besides general accuracy, the live traffic updates are paramount. It would also be great if the GPS had a good Bluetooth. She drives a 2012 Jetta TDI. The built-in blue tooth on it is awful.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    That is interesting about the Jetta. I have a 2011 VW Tiguan and think the Bluetooth is great. Certainly better than any of the Nuvi's I've owned. :)

I have not been impressed by any of the traffic services I've used, so I can't really help you there.
  • msboc 0 Points
    That is interesting about the Jetta. I have a 2011 VW Tiguan and think the Bluetooth is great. Certainly better than any of the Nuvi's I've owned. :)

I have not been impressed by any of the traffic services I've used, so I can't really help you there.
    Maybe. I should add that the route she takes follows I95 or the Merritt Parkway from CT into Manhattan. I don't know whether the area makes a difference in the quality of the traffic updates.

As for the Jetta Bluetooth, there have been lots of complaints about it.