This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

No waypoint manager in main menu visible (GPSmap 64s,)

Hi,

a friend of mine borrowed me his 64s, the software is up to date (3.20) but I can't find the waypoint manager in the menu. Am I missing a setting, is that not a feature of the latest firmware, how do I access saved waypoints for editing?

Your help is appreciated!
Thank you,
George

Comments

• sussamb 798 Points
    edited November 2014
    Probably not been added, should be there somewhere. Have you tried something like (sorry don't have your model) Menu, Change item order then scroll down to 'Add page'. Select it and you'll be presented with a list of additional icons, hopefully Waypoint Manager will be there.

(just found the manual, it's on page 9, Setup, Sequence, Add page)
  • g_org 0 Points
    Okay, that worked. Thanks! But it is still strange, because now it is available through the "page" menu, but not part of the main menu. Anyways, I don't care, as long as it is somewhere.
  • sussamb 798 Points
    Were you in the Main Menu when you did it? If so on my handheld it then adds it to the Main menu. Of course the 64 could be different.
  • g_org 0 Points
    Inside the main menu I have no option to add pages.
  • sussamb 798 Points
    Ah OK, then the 64 is different.
  • DaveM 159 Points
    Are you pushing Menu twice or pushing eater Quit or Page until the scroll bar is on Main Menu? If so the Waypoint Manager should be there. By default it will be the upper right icon. The order can be changed and also the numbers of icons per screen so scroll down and see if it's on a different screen. If you don't find it from the main menu push Menu and select "Change Item Order" and push Enter then push Menu again and select "Include All" and push Enter that should add it back if it's been deleted.
  • g_org 0 Points
    Genius!
    Well hidden in the options of the menu, didn't find that from reading the manual. Thanks!