This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Comments

• Attached TT540TM, TT Home shows "No new updates" . Version on TT is 845.2670 which seems old but was updated last in summer 2014. What do I do> Thank you
  • dhn 227 Points
    Did you ever register the device for the lifetime maps? It doesn't just happen automatically. Version 845 is many years old.

Updated maps come out every 3 months so you can imagine just how old ........

In any event, here is the customer service number (open Saturdays) so call and see if they can help....

866 486 6866

Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EDT
    Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT
  • Have updated map every 3 months since I got it 3 years ago. Can't understand why I now have an old map. Will try to load last backup and see if TT accepts me for the new map this time. Thank you
  • dhn 227 Points
    There is a bug in Home that an old map version keeps getting offered. You may have installed it by mistake. The correct one as of this past week is 945 with 950 due in May 2015.
  • Hi dhn - Thank you, I just found that out. I had map 940 saved (your way) on a flash drive, so I deleted 845 from my TT and first tried to update. It DID offer me the 845 and 945 maps, so I chose the 945. I must have accepted the 845 the last time in error as you had written. Of course I called TT as you had suggested and while waiting for them to pick up I worked around the problem as mentioned above. Thank you again for your quick replies as always.
  • This time got offered a choice of map locations as the full map would not fit on my XXL 540TM. At least the choices are now smaller in size and the download hours quicker for me.