This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Garmin Nuvi 275T will not let me type an address since I updated. Anyone else have this problem?

I hit "Address" and a screen pops up that says "No Data Available" and I can hit and "OK" button. This brings me back to the main menu and I can start all over. My Favorites are all here. My Saved Places are all here. They have the keyboard and numbers that I would normally use for typing in an address but I can't access them. If I say that I want to be "near" a different city, I can type in the city but then I have to click on "Address" and go right back to "No Data Available" and it is Catch22.

Comments

• sussamb 813 Points
    Check under Tools, Settings, Map, Map info ... or similar, I don't have your model nuvi.

Is there a map listed? Is it checked?
  • Sally 0 Points
    There used to be two maps listed, Europe and the USA. I can't find them now to check one. The last update seems to have ruined the Garmin. It works fine (when it can find a satellite) and I can use addresses I've already put in (Favorites) but I simply can't type in an address.
  • sussamb 813 Points
    Then the maps are missing. Try downloading them again.
  • Sally 0 Points
    Thanks. I reinstalled the maps and it's working fine. Appreciate your help.