This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

how to read gps device(TK103) latitude and longitude in .net

Please help me how to read data from gps device(TK103) in .net.Please share me sample code if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Maybe you will get a response, but I wouldn't count on it. Note that GPSReview is primarily focussed on consumers using products from Garmin, TomTom and Magellan in their cars or for recreation.
  • t923347 432 Points
    edited October 2015
    Don't you have to send a SMS text message or call the device from a cellphone and it sends you a text message back with it's position. I'm not sure that's what your after and I don't really know what you mean by .net but there is a YouTube video that explains how the thing works.at
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    t923347 said:

I'm not sure that's what your after and I don't really know what you mean by .net

I assumed he was looking for help writing code that uses Microsoft .net Framework. http://www.microsoft.com/net
  • Thanks for your response.My question is how i can get latitude & longitude from vehicle gps device from Microsoft .net using c#.
  • privet01 221 Points
    There is a nema standard that I believe Garmin and other manufactures use. A long time ago I played around with nema talk on my marine gps's just to see what I could intercept with my laptop. I never did anything else with it programming wise though, so that's about all the help I can offer.
  • Thanks for response.