This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

device wont power up after failed software update

hi when doing a software update i am sure my batteries ran flat then ever since my device won't do anything, even my laptop does not see the device,i have tried the factory reset, and nothing. now a mistake of not checking the batteries as left me with a device that i can't use. Is there anything i can do to get my device working again or do i need to go and buy another one

Comments

• sussamb 798 Points
    I suspect you can get it going again but it's not easy. Try googling garmincure3
  • edd78 0 Points
    hi thank you for the reply. i will try later maybe tomorrow and let you know how i get on
  • edd78 0 Points
    Hi i when i try to download the garmincure3 from gps passion and even tried other site, and norton keeps removing the file.
  • sussamb 798 Points
    Then switch Norton off? Or allow it to download the file.
  • Boyd 1980 Points
    I believe that file is hosted on a sharing site which is why the anti-virus software is doing this. If you do download it, just to be safe you might want to give it a virus scan before using...
  • edd78 0 Points
    edited February 2016
    thanks for the reply, I scanned the fie as a precaution as you can't be sure. and the file is OK. so I will allow norton to download the file when I get back home