This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Re set my 64st lost all my stock data

Long and short of the story is that I had an issue with my GPSMAP 64st which required me to master reset the device. I lost all my profiles and my topo maps that came with the device. Is there anywhere I can get these original files?

Comments

• Boyd 1974 Points
    edited April 2016
    Of couse the easiest way would be to restore from a backup, but I assume you don't have one.

Kind of surprised that you lost maps with a reset. What maps? Purchased from Garmin by download? I believe these can be downloaded again for 12 months after purchase.

If you lost the preloaded topo, you will need to contact Garmin support and see what they say.

If you loaded any of your tracks and waypoints into basecamp they can easily be restored.

You would need backups to restore any profiles you created.
  • hardway35 0 Points
    edited April 2016
    I have my purchased, city navigator NT North America but not my topo. Does base camp automatically backup my GPS or would I have to do that?
  • Boyd 1974 Points
    Basecamp does not backup anything, it is only for exchanging user data like waypoints. You would backup the gps like any disk, by copying all the files to your computer.
  • I have also some how have duplicates of my Geocahces on here. I've really messed this little guy up. How do I get rid of the duplicates?