This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

IOS App for hands free GeoTaging?

I ride a motorcycle and take photographs. I have a headset in my helmet that allows me to access my phone for music and answering calls without taking my hands off the controls. I often see places that I would like to come back to, but don't want to stop. I was wondering if anyone know of an app that would allow me to geotag a location via Siri? Sort of "Hey Siri. Geotag this location". After the ride i could get the locations and use them in map programs to plan.

Comments

• Tim 1458 Points
    You can ask Siri "what is my current location" or "where am I" but I don't know any Siri commands to then do anything with that information. Since Apple will be opening up the API to Siri in iOS 10, that type of functionality could become available through a third party app. But I don't know of any native or third party app way of doing it hands free right now.
  • lrjanzen 0 Points
    Darn! THought it would be nice. I'll have to keep an eye out this fall once 10 is released.