This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Problem is now solved re satnav not connected

Hi to the people who responded to my query regarding my satnav connection it is now fix I had a reply from the forum who detailed the fix and when applied worked thank you all that responded I am most grateful.

Comments

• sussamb 671 Points
    Would have been better to have added that to your original thread, as folks are still trying to help!
  • zebra 0 Points
    Hi to the people who responded to my query regarding my satnav connection it is now fix I had a reply from the forum who detailed the fix and when applied worked thank you all that responded I am most grateful.
  • Boyd 1795 Points
    sussamb said:

Would have been better to have added that to your original thread, as folks are still trying to help!

FYI, here's the original thread: http://forums.gpsreview.net/discussion/30848/loss-of-drivers-on-garmin-express

I'm going to lock this one, so please direct any additional replies to the original thread. Glad that you resolved the issue. :)
This discussion has been closed.
↑ Top