This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Basecamp frustration...

Hi there.... I'm new to Basecamp, so I accept I'm missing something here... I have created a route which includes several Waypoints.... In the tutorial vids, when you double click on the route name on the left of the display, a listing opens up in a window, showing these waypoints.. On my PC, double clicking the route does nothing...other than highlight the route on the map.... Am I missing something here please? Thank you for your time..

Comments

• sussamb 634 Points
    That should work. If it doesn't then right click the route and choose Open. Just one point, you are clicking the route in the bottom left hand pane and not the route itself?
  • First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply....Secondly, I now feel very silly!! After reading your reply, I tried several times to open the route, unsucessfully I thought... Then I noticed a thin black line at the bottom of the screen... You can guess the rest!! The window was opening every time, but all but the top of the border was off the bottom of the screen!! I am so embarrassed!! Thank you again! JR.. Bristol.. UK
  • sussamb 634 Points
    No worries. Just glad you got it working.