This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Sorting Trip-Planner on a Drive Smart 50

Has anyone figured out a way to sort trips planned using Trip-Planner on a Drive device. Trips appear In a random order. Is there any way to sort by date or alphabetical. I’ve tried renaming without success.

My old nuvi does this nicely since you can select the date of the trip. That’s not yet an option on my DS 50.

Comments

• sussamb 780 Points
    Not found one yet. Seems to be on the basis of when they were created but it's so random I've not really explored it.
  • Boyd 1954 Points

That’s not yet an option on my DS 50.

When you say "not yet and option", that implies you are expecting Garmin to add a new menu option to your DriveSmart 50. One never knows, but that would be very un-Garmin-like. They have almost never added new features to older models and the 50 series was replaced with the 51 series a year ago... :-?
  • Boyd said:

That’s not yet an option on my DS 50.

When you say "not yet and option", that implies you are expecting Garmin to add a new menu option to your DriveSmart 50. One never knows, but that would be very un-Garmin-like. They have almost never added new features to older models and the 50 series was replaced with the 51 series a year ago... :-?
    That would be pretty disappointing given the functionality already exists on older nuvi's. Do the DS 51's have it?
  • Kevin_hutch 52 Points
    Why stop at sorting trips, they also dropped the fuel consumption calculator, the blue tooth, and even the scrolling of the custom POIs all features I use regularly and I haven't found any useful additions. Try to find a salesman that knows what the differences are,
    thankfully my 2797 still works, but I am looking for spare 2797 to keep the features active in the other cars in the fleet.
  • alanb 425 Points
    Wow ... just poked around a little looking for 2797 refurb's. Those puppies must be scarce ... they have gotten expensive, just like the remaining 3597's!