This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

North America NT 2021.10

The new map update, North America NT 2021.10, was released today.

Comments

• Tim 1484 Points
    Thanks!
  • You're very welcome.
  • Great! Thank you!!
  • The Aus &NZ NT 2021.10 is out as well.
  • menhir 113 Points
    Strange. I just updated my wife's Nuvi. (Lower 48 only)

After I received the notification that the update was successful I looked up the map info on the device to confirm. It was still showing 2020.30, the same map that was already installed on it.

I also checked my computer to see if somehow the map was installed there instead, although I didn't select that option. Nope, no new map update installed their either.

Not sure what's up.
  • menhir 113 Points
    Update: (Sorry, I couldn't find out how to edit my last post.) I was able to get the update installed properly this time. I really don't know what happened last time, but I'm guessing that when I reviewed the two available updates, one for the map, one for software, and selected "install," it may have only installed the one I was reviewing only. In any case. All is working fine now.
  • Boyd 2002 Points
    edited February 25
    FWIW, there's a time limit of 15 minutes during which you can edit a post. This was done several years ago because spammers would make a post, then come back a few days later and add spam links so that nobody would notice.
  • menhir 113 Points
    Boyd said:

FWIW, there's a time limit of 15 minutes during which you can edit a post. This was done several years ago because spammers would make a post, then come back a few days later and add spam links so that nobody would notice.

Got it, and thanks for the info.
    A perfectly reasonable precaution. :-)