This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

dezl 780 dashboard

Hi. I have a question regarding the dezl 780 LMT-S and its dashboard display.
I purchased this new one because my 760 got damaged and I had setup the dashboard on the 760 to display |speed|via arrival|via distance|arrival time| which was great when I had multiple stops / waypoints to go through, especially out in the country. But the new 780 doesn't appear to have this facility to add in extra displays at the bottom of the screen - just the speed & one extra slot to add in one particular field. Is this a limitation of the 780 or have I missed something on how to customize the dashboard?

Comments

• sussamb 829 Points
    edited July 12
    Try this. Look in Settings, Map & Layers, Map tools and ensure Trip data is selected. Then tap the spanner icon bottom right and select Trip data, that will give you three data fields on the right side of your screen.

If you read the manual it's all explained there.
  • edgrad 0 Points
    Didn't work. I checked the manual but didn't see what you were indicating.
  • edgrad 0 Points
    No, wait.
    It did work provided I set a destination, which allowed me to set the new fields with the inputs I wanted.
    Thank you for your help!
  • sussamb 829 Points
    You can set the fields with a route selected, and also without a route selected. Clearly when you set the fields without a route selected you probably want different ones.