This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

went from C320 to C520 by MISTAKE?? [Mio]

bryman31 0 Points
so the c320 was a gift for xmas and i loved it, but it had a blemish on the screen so i went to return it today and the dude brings out a c520 instead. so i play stupid saying is that the same one? he says yup new packaging. i was thinking you idiot the 520 box is like 3 times the size of the 320 and it even says 520 on it!!! he says yeah its my last day here and i believe thats the same one but i can scan it if you like? then he winks......so i say nope your right its the same and i started to waltz right out the store. then he says hey im getting promoted to store manager at this competitor's store so if you need anything else heres where ill be. i got his card and now im happy!!!!

:shock: :D :twisted:

Comments

• Spyder63 331 Points
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: You have definitely crossed over to the Dark Side! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In 500 feet a left you must make. :lol:
  • neax 0 Points
    So ah, where is this store located...
  • colorado