This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Audio truble with RoadMate 360

dp6395@yahoo.com 0 Points
edited November -1 in Magellan Vehicle Forum
I was playing with the menu on my 360 and someway I have muted the audio. Not getting any help from tech support all they want to do is trade in unit on a new model. Everthing else workes fine

Comments

• Tim 1480 Points
    I assume that you have gone to the 'Option' button, selected 'Configuration', then 'Volume' and have turned the volume up?

Also in the User Configurations there is a Diagnostic menu. In there you can run an Audio Test (p78 of the manual). Have you run this test?
  • Thanks tim for the response
    Yes I have done both of these. What will happen if
    I go to the repair menu and reformat internal memory. This unit was working fine untill I did somthing in the menus to mute it. I can't finde anyway to reset unit
    Thanks Dan
  • Tim 1480 Points
    I haven't done that before so I'm not exactly sure what it does. But if you try it I'd be sure to have a backup handy. :) Otherwise I think your best option is to call support a few more times and see if you can reach someone to give you a better answer. :roll: