This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

How do I find the program [Lowrance]

rkoran 0 Points
Hi,

New to the forum and to the world of gps.

I recently purchased an ifinder h20 c and a lakemaster card for the state of Wisconsin.

The instructions stated to just plug in the card and turn the unit on. I did so and I can't find the program. I searched all the menues, I searched the manual. I don't know where to go from here.

I guess I could ask my 5 year old grandson...they seem to pick this stuff up faster than old buzzards like me .

Thanks for listening.

Rick

Comments

• Tim 1481 Points
    I'm not sure what you mean by the "program". If you had menus, then you were in the program.
  • rkoran 0 Points
    By program, I'm talking about the lakemaster brand lakemap card. It is a mmc ? , sd ? card. How do I view add on produts such as this? Once installed, does it have to be loaded somehow?

Thanks,

Rick
  • patruns 10 Points
    According to Lowrance, your unit may need an upgrade first. Did you check their website for any updates for your unit?
  • I have the same problem. I do not have any menus or anything to tell me if the card has loaded. The only download for the XO6 is the 1.7 download and I have done that.
  • I don't think there are programs on the card just updated lake shapefiles showing lake dept and contours. If you zoom in on one of the lakes your card contains are you getting the contour/depth lines??If so its working as it should. I run a MapCreate Topo Sd card in my XOG and I get the topo contour lines when zoomed in on an area where the card covers.

joe
  • To load off the MMC card goto OPTIONS scroll thru to TRANSFER DATA, Click LOAD, again click he down arrow look for the program. Click on it press Load Data. You will get a Load Successful window that should be it.