This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

support [HP]

patruns 10 Points
I have to say that HP's support is about the best I have ever had to deal with. While the iPAQ has had it's share of issues, the response from HP has just been great. Magellan and others could learn a thin or two from this............. :)

Comments

• Uncle Ben 0 Points
    Ditto here! :wink: I wish their download script could be as efficient! :twisted:
  • infama 0 Points
    Ditto here! :wink: I wish their download script could be as efficient! :twisted:
    It is greatly improved now. Unfortunately AFTER we DLed.
  • Uncle Ben 0 Points
    Yes, so I hear. Anxious to see how the imminent major update will DL and install.
  • cet98 0 Points
    I have to say that HP's support is about the best I have ever had to deal with. While the iPAQ has had it's share of issues, the response from HP has just been great. Magellan and others could learn a thin or two from this............. :)
    totally agree that support is curtious and helpful. Had a minor issue with my 310 during the first update DL (as EVERYONE here knows, haha!!!) with the unit not restarting, and HP was very quick to help, and it seems very clear that HP is listening to the issues and comments of it's users, as seems evident by infama's posts. (thank you infama! :D )