This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Daylight savings time [HP]

patruns 10 Points
I just noticed this the other day. With the unit set to use daylight savings time all is fine while I view the map but while routing, it is off an hour. Is this a bug in the iPAQ or do all GPS units behave this way?

Comments

• MTurbo 91 Points
    I don't think I have that problem. I know I had to change something in the main time zone est and daytime saving if I remember.
  • patruns 10 Points
    I don't think I have that problem. I know I had to change something in the main time zone est and daytime saving if I remember.
    Yep, I changed that in the settings. That's why I was surprised to see it doesn't work while routing. Maybe while routing it depends entirely on the sat info and does not look at the internal clock?
  • infama 0 Points

Yep, I changed that in the settings. That's why I was surprised to see it doesn't work while routing. Maybe while routing it depends entirely on the sat info and does not look at the internal clock?
    You maybe have to check the option for syncing with the GPs at the correct offset to GMT. I am sure the options are there...