This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

View Entire Map For TomTom 910 on PC?

Punisher7 0 Points
edited November -1 in TomTom Car Forum
I just recieved the 910 and it is great. I am surprised it works so well here in Puerto Rico. I would like to know if I can plan my trips with my pc viewing the whole map? Right now I am limited to the MyTomTom 910 option in the home application which only lets me view about 4 inches of the map at a time. I would like to know if there was a way or option that would let me see a full size screen of the map and set destinations? Thanks.

Comments

• Tim 1479 Points
    No, there is not.
  • Punisher7 0 Points
    I would have thought that it would have a basic feature like this. I think that it would be very helpful if they would implement this. Another thing that they could improve is crime levels. For example: I wanted to get to the airport and the gps wanted to send me straight through one of the most dangerous places (crime) in all of Puerto Rico. The place is so bad that there are police officers with automatic weapons in every entrance of that neighborhood that won't let anyone pass unless they live there. I know that the government provides statistical information on crime levels. It would be a good idea if they could implement safety into the route selection.
  • Tim 1479 Points
    I agree, both of those would be nice to have. I too have been routed some places that I know locals would have advised me to stay out of.