• Debbie
    Hello,

I just purchased the 255w an upgrade from my Street Pilot 340. So far I really like it. What a difference in the screens. I was playing around with addresses and now they are on my nuvi and I can't figure out how to delete them. They are not saved in my address book. Do they eventually drop off? This forum is great! and has been very helpful. Thank you.
  • Tim
    Where do you see them?
  • Debbie
    Wow that was quick! Under Recently Found.
  • Tim
    They will eventually "drop off". The most recent ones will always be shown there, for quick reference back. I think there is a clear or delete button on that screen, but I don't have one in front of me right now to check on. I do recall that you can't selectively delete them... it is all or nothing.
  • BeanBag
    At the bottom of the recently found screen, there should be a Clear button. Press that and it will bring up a confirmation screen before they are actually deleted.
  • Debbie
    Thank you both. I do see the clear button, but do not want to clear all of them. I will just wait until they drop off. Do you know how many addresses it will hold in this area?
  • Tim
    I think it is 50.
  • BeanBag
    Being able to clear only individual entries in the recently found, is on a lot of folks "wish list." But, don't hold your breath waiting for Garmin to respond. These types of add-on features rarely seem to ever become reality.

And, no, I'm sorry, but I have no idea how many entries the recently found list holds. Its nothing I've ever checked.

EDIT Oops - Tim hit enter while I was still typing.
  • Debbie
    Thanks for all your help. I'm sure I'll be having more questions )
↑ Top

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!