This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Just bought a 7100. How has 1st year been for US model?

caryrae 92 Points
edited November -1 in NAVIGON Forum
I just bought a 7100, should get it by Wednesday the 10th. In your opinions how has the first year been since it was launched in the US (launched Sept 2007). I read good and bad but decided to give it a try. I would have liked to have waited for the 7200t but wouldn't be able to afford it.

Comments

• The 7100 has completely unaddressed core flaws. Routing is very bad.

You read good and bad reviews because Navigon employees went onto review sites and posted fake positive reviews and attacked negative reviewers.
  • Tim 1480 Points
    You read good and bad reviews because Navigon employees went onto review sites and posted fake positive reviews and attacked negative reviewers.
    Where did they do that?
  • The 7100 has completely unaddressed core flaws. Routing is very bad.

If that does happen then how do we know some of the bad reviews aren't from employees from other GPS companies?
  • I have been using Navigon 7100 for almost 6 months.. I dont have any complains except its a bit slow at times as well as I cant store my phone address and phone numbers using bluetooth.