This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

New Feature (Product Comparison) Test

Tim 1480 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Recommendations
Hi folks,

I've been working on a new feature to the site over the past couple of months and I'm getting close to making an announcement about it. Before that happens I want to work out any remaining kinks. You might have seen me link to it in a few comments around the site, but for many of you this is probably the first time seeing it.

The new feature is a way to compare GPS features of different models side by side. I've been using it as a resource for myself when people ask "what is the difference between these two GPS devices?"

So here is the link. Take a quick peek and let me know what you think. There are some changes that will happen before I announce it to the masses, but you will get the general idea of the feature.

http://www.gpsreview.net/automotive-select/

Comments

• tc 0 Points
    You're the man Tim!
    This is a great site for comparison shopping on features, the only thing I can think of to add would be search by feature,
    i.e. GPS with bluetooth, with text to speech etc.

Keep up the great work!
    tc
  • Tim 1480 Points
    Search is coming, just not quite as soon as the product comparison feature. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
  • Thank you SO much for the review feature! As a gps newb trying to decide on an xmas gift for a my gadget geek BF I have found it to be quite a valuable resource.
  • Tim 1480 Points
    Great, I'm glad you found it useful!