This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Good GPS Deals Black Friday GPS Deals

Comments

• Thank you!!
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Perhaps. . .

If I could find anyone who's been good this year. :mrgreen:

But, isn't being a little naughty sometimes good? :wink: :roll: :roll:
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    Oh yeah. . . :twisted:
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    Available at Best Buy from November 25-27:

TomTom XL 350TM - $100
    Magellan Roadmate 3045-LM - $110
    Magellan Roadmate 5045-LM - $120
  • Target Nov 25

Garmin 1450LMT $159.
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    cperk posted this in the Motonav forum and in case he does not re-post here in time:

"Just saw that the TN765T will be on sale Thanksgiving day for $149.99 at Sears. Just thought I'd post this since there hasn't been much on this unit lately. Not a a bad GPS for that kind of money. "

May only be available at that price from 7 AM to 12 Noon.
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Walmart.com

Garmin nuvi 1250T 3.5-inch Portable GPS Navigator for $88.00 (List Price: $199.99)**Today Only**HOT** Free shipping to store or home.
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    Garmin GPSMap 60cx currently on sale at Amazon for $170. The 60cx is the same as the 60csx, but without the altimeter and compass.
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    Eastern Mountain has the Oregon 450T for $349, tossing in an additional $25 Gear Bucks card good for future purchases (maps, accessories, whatever) with free shipping. Only good thru Nov. 29th.
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    edited November 2010
    (Wednesday) only, Amazon is running Lightning Deals on GPS every two hours . First up is a WiFi-enabled Garmin nüvi 295W for $84.99, till 12:45 PM EST or until all are claimed. Coming up later in the day: TomTom XL 325S and GO 730, Magellan RoadMate 1700 and 1424-LM and the Garmin nuvi 500.
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    CompUSA has a number of specials

Refurb Magellan RoadMate 1470 for $70
    Refurb TomTom XXL540S for $90
    Refurb TomTom G0 630 $80

TomTom One XL 330 for $80
    Garmin Nuvi 1250T for $100
    Garmin Nuvi 295W for $90 (I thought this was an Amazon exclusive?)

There are a lot of choices under $100 from different vendors for nice units this year.
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    Dueling sales on the Oregon 450t!

$330 at Cabelas.com

$300 at TheGPSStore.com (best price I've seen yet)
  • pat 0 Points
    amazon has tomtom 540tmxxl for 129.00 right now..........just bought one for a xmas gift.
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    Gander Mountain will have a deal on the Dakota 20, only one I've come across for that model. $229, and includes case, USB cable, and TOPO software. Should go live sometime Thanksgiving Day
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    Target has probably the best deal of anyone on a TomTom satnav, online only. TomTom XL 335T for $79, includes lifetime traffic. WalMarts similar 335SE for the same price does not.
  • Radio Shack on BF TV ad...not sure if this is comparable.

99. TomTom 550t xxl "M" is missing maps?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10912263
    amazon has tomtom 540tmxxl for 129.00 right now..........just bought one for a xmas gift.
  • Target has the Garmin 1450LMT on sale for $159.99 on their website today, the same price it will be tomorrow in stores.

If you use the promo code UZXPI33P you get 10% off (found on fatwallet.com). With standard shipping and tax my order came to $158.19! Shipping will be a bit slow (estimated Dec 8-17 for standard shipping) because it won't be shipped out for 1-2 weeks, but it's worth it for me.
  • I planned to be there 4am. Wife tried to reserve one late yesterday, no go, they have 20 in stock. 1450 LMT. Bonus -8. coupon as wife did some shopping there too.
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    A pretty good price on the Dakota 10, $150 at Sports Authority.
  • I just picked up a Garmin Vista HCx from REI for $169.99 (no shipping charges). That is the lowest price that I found.

Tom
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    Oregon 450 is selling for $230 today at GPSCity. That's the lowest price I've ever seen (the famous REI sale was $250). Not sure, but it might only be a one-day Black Friday deal, so act accordingly!
  • gatorguy 224 Points
    I think they also have the Dakota 20 for $180, also a heckuva price.
  • MG-70 0 Points
    Managed to pick up a Garmin 265WT at Staples that's supposed to come out to $100 after a $20 mail-in rebate. I figured I'll use this until the 2300 is debugged...

Cheers
  • cnj 80 Points
    Oregon 450 is selling for $230 today at GPSCity. That's the lowest price I've ever seen (the famous REI sale was $250). Not sure, but it might only be a one-day Black Friday deal, so act accordingly!
    Couldn't pass this deal up. Ordered one this am.
  • Boyd 1725 Points
    Oregon 450 is selling for $230 today at GPSCity. Not sure, but it might only be a one-day Black Friday deal, so act accordingly!
    FWIW, was just looking at their homepage; it says the sale ends Monday. Today the Oregon 450 is still showing the $230 price.
  • Spyder63 231 Points
    Garmin nuvi 295W 3.5" Portable GPS: 11/28 - until they run out. $89.00 Online

3.5" screen
    View onscreen maps and directions easily with the large screen
    1-touch navigation
    Click and view directions from your email contacts, address book and local search results with a touch
    3.0 megapixel camera
    Take a picture, then create a route back to that location with geotagging and autolocate
    Full coverage maps
    Navigate anywhere within the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
    6 million points of interest
    Including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions
    Wi-Fi enabled
    Access the web, email, weather and more
    MP3 playback
    Listen to your favorite music while you navigate
    Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names