This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Good GPS Deals Black Friday GPS Deals

12346»

Comments

• Zemartelo 207 Points
    edited May 2015
    It's in their catalog. Can anyone buy it at that people or we have to be a member?
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    edited May 2015

I am an REI member as well. I do not see that price online, i see it listed for $400 ... is it only available for $200 via certain channels?

It is published in the printed sale catalog I received in the mail. I wouldn't expect it to show on their website yet, since the sale doesn't start until tomorrow. Don't know of any links to view the printed brochure online, sorry.

There are a couple annual REI sales like this that only last a few days. You must wait until the start date to order.
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    edited May 2015
    Zemartelo said:

Can anyone buy it at that people or we have to be a member?

Not sure, I think anyone can buy, but you should ask REI that question. :)
  • Boyd said:

I am an REI member as well. I do not see that price online, i see it listed for $400 ... is it only available for $200 via certain channels?

It is published in the printed sale catalog I received in the mail. I wouldn't expect it to show on their website yet, since the sale doesn't start until tomorrow. Don't know of any links to view the printed brochure online, sorry.

There are a couple annual REI sales like this that only last a few days. You must wait until the start date to order.
    Does the catalog say how many days the sale will last?

• Boyd 1985 Points
    edited May 2015
  • alanb 541 Points
    edited November 2015
    Garmin nuvi 3597LMTHD Factory Refurb ... $199.95
    Black Friday deal at theGPSstore.com.
    11/22/2015 email promotion.
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    Been awhile since anyone has posted to this thread. ;)

Have been getting e-mails from Magellan about sales on their TRX off-road GPS units recently. I have no experience with them and this is not a recommendation... just passing it along if anyone is interested. They are currently offering some pretty steep discounts on these devices... maybe they are about to discontinue them? Interesting feature set - looks pretty good on paper but I've never actually seen one.

The TRX7 has a 7" screen and is on sale for $200
    www.magellangps.com/store/trx-off-road-navigators/magellan-tr7-trail-and-street-gps-navigator

The TRX5 has a 5" screen and is on sale for $130
    www.magellangps.com/store/trx-off-road-navigators/magellan-tr5-trail-and-street-gps-navigator
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    edited August 15
    Seems like there should be at least one post in this thread per year. ;) GPSCity has the Oregon 700 for $280, which is one of the better deals I've seen recently. No personal experience with these, but Garmin sells the same thing for $400.

www.gpscity.com/garmin-oregon-700

The odd thing is that the new one is $20 cheaper than a refurb from the same store. :-B

www.gpscity.com/garmin-oregon-700-(certified-refurbished)
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    Just noticed that Bass Pro has the Oregon 700 for $250. I think that's about the best price I've ever seen on this device. Still trying to decide if I want to get a new dedicated GPS to replace my broken Montana 600.... ;)
  • alanb 541 Points
    edited October 26
    For road navigation, theGPSstore.com has the Garmin DriveLuxe 51 LMT-S refurbished for $129.95. This was the "top of the line" model in the 2017 Garmin Drive x1 model series. Garmin discontinued the DriveLuxe quite early in the Drive x1 series life cycle and Garmin never announced a comparable replacement, so the DriveLuxe models have been quite difficult to find.
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    edited November 29
    Cabela's has a few good Black Friday GPS deals:

GPSMap64st for $170: www.cabelas.com/product/Garmin-GPSMAP-reg-st/1813418.uts?slotId=74
    eTrex 22x for $170: www.cabelas.com/product/GARMIN-ETREX-X/3339780.uts?slotId=73
    DriveSmart 61LMT for $190: www.cabelas.com/product/Garmin-DriveSmart-trade-LMT/2489819.uts?slotId=77
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    edited December 1
    Here are a few from GPSCity...

New Montana 610 for $330. Don't think I've seen one of these at this low a price before, the closest is Cabela's at $380 but most sites are selling for over $400

www.gpscity.com/garmin-montana-610

Refurb Oregon 700 for $280

www.gpscity.com/garmin-oregon-700-(certified-refurbished)

And how often have we seen any recent Garmin handhelds close to the $100 mark? This makes me think that dedicated GPS devices are a tough sell today. ;)

New eTrex 20x for $130

www.gpscity.com/garmin-etrex-20x

Refurb eTrex 30x for $120

www.gpscity.com/garmin-etrex-30x-newly-overhauled
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    alanb said:

For road navigation, theGPSstore.com has the Garmin DriveLuxe 51 LMT-S refurbished for $129.95. This was the "top of the line" model in the 2017 Garmin Drive x1 model series. Garmin discontinued the DriveLuxe quite early in the Drive x1 series life cycle and Garmin never announced a comparable replacement, so the DriveLuxe models have been quite difficult to find.

As of 12/2/2019 - Certified Refurbished Special! at the GPS Store.
    GA0168302R MAN#: 010-N1683-02 ID#: 5694
    free ups ground

Our Price: $99.95
    Availability: In Stock
    Shipping:
    FREE Ground Shipping!
    Condition: Refurbished