This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Good GPS Deals Black Friday GPS Deals

12346»

Comments

• Zemartelo 102 Points
    edited May 2015
    It's in their catalog. Can anyone buy it at that people or we have to be a member?
  • Boyd 1792 Points
    edited May 2015

I am an REI member as well. I do not see that price online, i see it listed for $400 ... is it only available for $200 via certain channels?

It is published in the printed sale catalog I received in the mail. I wouldn't expect it to show on their website yet, since the sale doesn't start until tomorrow. Don't know of any links to view the printed brochure online, sorry.

There are a couple annual REI sales like this that only last a few days. You must wait until the start date to order.
  • Boyd 1792 Points
    edited May 2015
    Zemartelo said:

Can anyone buy it at that people or we have to be a member?

Not sure, I think anyone can buy, but you should ask REI that question. :)
  • Boyd said:

I am an REI member as well. I do not see that price online, i see it listed for $400 ... is it only available for $200 via certain channels?

It is published in the printed sale catalog I received in the mail. I wouldn't expect it to show on their website yet, since the sale doesn't start until tomorrow. Don't know of any links to view the printed brochure online, sorry.

There are a couple annual REI sales like this that only last a few days. You must wait until the start date to order.
    Does the catalog say how many days the sale will last?

• Boyd 1792 Points
    edited May 2015
  • alanb 374 Points
    edited November 2015
    Garmin nuvi 3597LMTHD Factory Refurb ... $199.95
    Black Friday deal at theGPSstore.com.
    11/22/2015 email promotion.