This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Problem with updating 300-NA

mannyp02 0 Points
I've seen this problem in other forums but have not found a solution. I downloaded the v1.1 firmware update from harman kardon's website and attempted to update my gps. Everything went fine until the end and when i input the time, etc. the unit froze. It has the 'Warning' do not operate while driving.... message and will not go any farther. Powering off, resetting, does not fix it. Also at the bottom of the screen where it shows serial no. it is now all zeroes for some reason. I contact HK support but of course they say there is nothing wrong with their update and if it is still under warranty (which it is not) i can send it in for repair. I've attempted to find the original firmware to maybe revert it back but have been unable to find it. Anybody have any ideas?!

Comments

• bonsoir,
    j'ai eu le meme soucis ,j'ai essaye de contacter harman kardon sur le site, j'ai envoye 4 mails mais je n'ai pas eu de reponses!!!
    j'ai contacte Mr tahloyan a Paris, (vendeur de produits HK )il m'a dit de contacter la societe REDYTECH 22 Bld Ney 75018 Paris pour le sav . j'ai de la chance ,mon gps est encore sous garantie , ils mon dit de leur envoyer .l'appareil sera soit repare ou echange .j'espere que le votre est encore sous garantie,vous dvriez contacter votre sav ,car apres tout il s'agit d'un bug dans la mise a jour ;mon gps fait excactement la mame chose que le votre ,cela ne peut pas etre une coincidence !!!harman kardon est responsable de ce disfonctionnement
    bon courrage est a ++++++++++

jean marc Joachim