This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

iPhone Premium car kit vs stand alone iPhone cradle compare

PND4ME 0 Points
edited November -1 in Smartphone Navigation
Just wish to share with you some of the benifits of having a enhanced iPhone car kit vs a iPhone cradle. Also iPhone mounted on a VSM indash solution.

If one was to buy a windshield mount iPhone cradle for $39 and the DC charger for $39, you would have invested $78 for an iPhone holder that does not offer better GPS receiption, BT and louder audio out feature. For $50 more, you will have all that and more.

Better solution at an affordable price.

Comments

• Another great video. Thanks for keeping the public informed. Im working on putting out a few videos soon. I hope they are as informative as yours.
  • Another great video. Thanks for keeping the public informed. Im working on putting out a few videos soon. I hope they are as informative as yours.
    No worries Maggie.nav, our videos are very amateurish and I'm sure it will not be in the high production quality as Magellan MDC will offer. We are just trying to help the GPS market.

Please link us to Magellan site for this video like my last video!