This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Black Friday deals

gatorguy 326 Points
edited November -1 in GPS Recommendations
Well folks, that time of year again when Black Friday deals start leaking out. Know of good gps deal to pass on to the other members here? Post away then, but please no live links.

Comments

• gatorguy 326 Points
    And the first up is from Target who reportedly will have TomTom's XL335T for just $79
  • Spyder63 331 Points
    Also at Target for BF - Garmin nuvi 1450LMT 5" GPS w/ Lifetime Maps & Traffic $159.00

Radio Shack:

TomTom XXL 550T 5" GPS System w/ Lifetime Traffic $99.99
    Garmin nuvi 1300 4.3'' GPS System $99.99
    Garmin nuvi 1350T 4.3'' GPS System w/ Lifetime Traffic $129.99
    Garmin nuvi 1450T 5'' GPS System w/ Lifetime Traffic $149.99

AAFES Military BX
    Garmin nuvi 205 3.5" GPS System $75.00
    Garmin nuvi 255w 4.3" GPS System $88.00
  • Tim 1480 Points
    We've been linking to this thread: Good GPS Deals Black Friday GPS Deals from the homepage here, and it has some good traction and subscriptions... so perhaps we should just throw these deals into that thread to keep more people in the loop?.?.?.
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    My first thought was to freshen it so readers didn't have to thru old posts. But clean those out and with subscribed readers already on board, perhaps it would get more visits.
  • Tim 1480 Points
    Although if you clean out old replies those people that subscribed through a reply probably won't be subscribed anymore... I think that is how that works.
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    Oh. . .

Your call then. Of course it always was anyway :lol:
  • Radio Shack:

Garmin nüvi 1300 4.3" GPS Receiver - $99.99

Garmin nüvi 1350T 4.3" GPS Receiver - $129.99

Garmin nüvi 1450T 5.0" GPS Receiver - $149.99

Mio R403 4.3" GPS Receiver - $69.99

TomTom XXL 550T GPS Receiver - $99.99
  • Tim 1480 Points
    Your call then. Of course it always was anyway :lol:
    Well, not quite. :) But I think they would probably get better traction in the other thread. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we paired down the replies as you mentioned-- at least deleting the replies with really old (and expired) deals. That would be good to do in that thread regardless.
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    Well, not quite. :)
    Oh yeah. I forget that. 8)

Can you do the honors of merging these threads in the old Black Friday topic?
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    Not to interrupt the party over here.... I just posted a Black Friday deal to the sticky thread myself. :)
  • I forgot. I'll repost mine.....