This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Question About My New 2360 LMT

My wife has been unhappy we don't have Nuvis in both cars, so I broke down and bought a 2360 LMT. Now I have some questions about this unit I can't seem to find the answers to in the manual.

1) On my earlier unit there's a choice of voices. I found it impossible to understand the default female voice. I can't find where to change it to the male voice on this unit. Anyone know where it is?

2) Will the cigarette lighter socket power cord from the earlier unit work with this model and vice versa? They look alike so I'm sure to get them confused unless I take some special measures, and it's easier to switch units between cars without switching power cords.

Comments

• sussamb 813 Points
    1) Should be under Tools>Language

2) They've been interchangeable in the past and I can't see any reason why not. I use a selection of cords, as do others, with no apparent problems.
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    Tools>Settings>Language (The big red lips :) )
  • sussamb 813 Points
    Course it is, thanks gator, missed the settings step :oops:
  • i_am_jim 81 Points
    I'm sure I replied to this earlier, but here it is again.

Thanks much for the replies.

I had been to that menu but thought it was only where you chose the language you wanted. Maybe they should label it voices/accents