This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Seven Day Return Policy

When I was exploring which Nuvi unit to buy I ran across a Garmin statement somewhere that said (words aren't exact but meaning is): "If not satisfied you can return the unit to the place you bought it within 7 days for a full refund"

Does anybody know where I can find the statement?

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Did you purchase directly from Garmin? If not, you will need to check the return policy of the vendor where you purchased. And, of course, the best time to ask about the return policy is before you buy. :evil:

If you purchased from Garmin directly, here is their policy:

http://www8.garmin.com/shop/returns.html
  • i_am_jim 81 Points
    As the quote says, you would get a full refund if your returned it to "the place you bought it"

Meaning wherever you bought it. And the time was 7 days, not the 30 days given on the page you referenced.
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    I've never seen anything about a 7 day return from Garmin themselves. Warranty on consumer devices is one year, and the return policy for items purchased directly from Garmin.com is 30 days as Boyd's link shows. Software and downloaded products are not refundable. I can't swear that some specific item somewhere at Garmin has a seven day return window, but I highly doubt it. I think you saw some specific retailers return policy, not a Garmin one.
  • i_am_jim 81 Points
    I think you saw some specific retailers return policy, not a Garmin one.
    Nope
  • gatorguy 326 Points
    Well, the ball's in your court to show otherwise. :)