This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Adding Traffic to a NUVI 760

What is the least expensive method to add traffic to the 760?

Thanks

Comments

• SergZak 340 Points
    What is the least expensive method to add traffic to the 760?
    If in the US, you can get a GTM-20 on Ebay for as little as $20 (apparently with a US Traffic subscription)

If in EU, you'll want the GTM-21

Stick with those two models and verify that the connector is correct (it plugs into the side of the cradle via an 18-pin flat connector).

Also be sure and verify that it INCLUDES a valid traffic subscription for your region (US/EU), otherwise, you'll just have a GTM cable with no traffic subscription. If this happens, you can also purchase a traffic subscription direct from Garmin. It is applied to the traffic cable via the nuvi (the subscription resides in the GTM cable). Try to find one that includes a valid lifetime traffic subscription for your area.

Traffic subscriptions available for purchase here:
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=268
  • hermes 91 Points
    For United State use. Last night I looked on eBay but didn't find one w/ a subscription. I'll look again right now.
  • drugo 91 Points
    For United State use. Last night I looked on eBay but didn't find one w/ a subscription. I'll look again right now.
    does it work with the last live traffic system?

thanks
  • hermes 91 Points
    I'm think I'll wait for a deal on a 1490LMT because the upgrade will cost >$45.00 even on eBay.

Thanks all.