This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Custom Vehicle Icons

I've made a few custom vehicles for Garmin Nuvi GPS's. All of them are available for free on my website: http://navetechsoftware.cuccfree.com/nuvi/vehicles/

If you have any vehicles, please share :) (I also take requests for vehicles.)

Comments

• jonnop 101 Points
    I think a moderator should look at gotgold5c as his posting seems rather irrelevant to Garmin.
  • dhn 336 Points
    Thank you. Post deleted and spammer banned.
  • kenp 92 Points
    Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, or offend a new member on his first post, but my security software (webroot) blocked NaveTech's site, saying it's been reported as unsafe and contains a phishing threat.

Ken
  • jonnop 101 Points
    I have now been on NaveTech's site and had no problem. My anti virus and anti almost everything else software usually gets upset about many things including phishing threats but this did not worry it.

John
  • kenp 92 Points
    Thanks. webroot sometimes gets overaggressive. Just tried it on my work computer, which the IT people load with different overaggressive stuff. I got no warnings, and saw no phish. Just some really cool vehicles. The UFO looks appropriate for when I use the Garmin in rental cars.

When I'm back at my own computer tonight I'll file a grievance with webroot.

Ken
  • jonnop 101 Points
    The UFO looks appropriate for when I use the Garmin in rental cars
    And the Cheetah for when on safari in East Africa!
  • Boyd 2027 Points
    Just so you know, this has been discussed with Tim and the other moderators, and we felt the site was safe. Tim suggested that the warning might be due to other site(s) at the same free webhosting service.
  • Glad you guys like my vehicles :D and no worries with the website. I have to use a free hosting service until I can afford to pay for one.