This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Navteq maps - paved footpath routes?

Can anyone tell me if I can make a route which includes paved off road walking shortcuts from my home to the town centre with Navteq maps?

The shortcuts travel along a path beside a river, all the way to the road in town. The path is paved and shows on free maps supplied by Navfree. I am considering purchasing the 'pro' maps available from Navteq via Navfree but only if I can use these paved off road routes as part of my route when walking. Currently a walking route using the free map follows the driving route.

Comments

• sussamb 685 Points
    Well that's a strange question ...

If you know the route from your home to the town centre is there any need for you to worry about this?
  • makem 96 Points
    edited July 2014
    Not really a strange question.

If the answer is yes then the answer will be yes anywhere the maps cover will it not?

The question was a way to describe a required route with an example. It should avoid misunderstandings of which I see many whilst trying to find the answer.

I am walking in and around Amsterdam in 10 days and if the answer is yes, I will purchase a pro Benelux map.
  • sussamb 685 Points
    Well as I know nothing about those maps I can't help.