This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more about how to manage cookies, or dismiss this message and continue to use cookies.

Garmin forum

Garmin have relaunched their forum in the last few days after many complaints about the old one https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/mac-windows-software/

Think they need to do a bit of work on it, at the moment there's no way to view latest posts, your posts, unread posts etc so a pain to navigate around!

Comments

• Boyd 1985 Points
    Haven't been there in a long time, but don't see how the new forum is any improvement. Looks like some people were having problems replying/logging into the old one?

The site sure shows what Garmin is truly interested in. Automotive and handheld devices don't make the cut. But that's no surprise. 8-|
  • alanb 539 Points
    I seldom log in there any more. They removed most of the forum categories I was interested in, and after they "upgraded" the forum software it was just too annoying to use. Could they possibly make it even worse with this new version?
  • sussamb 813 Points
    Oh yes!
  • Boyd 1985 Points
    Looks live everybody loves the new forum, LOL. :))

https://forums.garmin.com/developer/information/f/forum/162708/who-designed-this-so-called-new-website

"Dennis_K_
    This "new" forum is one of the worst I have ever viewed. Put it back the way it was...

Martinr2 4 hours ago in reply to Dennis_K_
    totally agree, this is crap"

• privet01 220 Points
    Not many people like change. However, I took @Boyd 's link and found that I could easily find all the stuff that I'd expect to find there. Albeit not the Tactix forums, though I don't know for certain they were ever there.

However since they killed off the Edge 500 sub-forum quite some years ago, I haven't had many reasons to visit there. Not certain why Garmin feels that users of discontinued products should have no place to voice problems or help other users of that same product.