GPS Review Forums
Other GPS Devices
Find out more
Registering 2210 model, Voucher code don't work?
edited November -1
So I finally figured out how the kit becomes regd with navigon website, but my speed cam trial code is not accepted.
Any one got any ideas?
These are the instructions from Navigon to get your voucher working.
Then you need to go Navigon Fresh and download the radar info. It worked for me.
1. Go to www.navigon.com/fresh and download the NAVIGON Fresh software.
2. Install NAVIGON Fresh on your computer. (These steps will not be necessary if NAVIGON Fresh is
already installed on your computer.)
3. Connect your navigation device to your computer with a USB cable.
4. Switch the navigation device on.
5. Start NAVIGON Fresh.
6. Create a MyNAVIGON account. If you already have a MyNAVIGON account, log in.
7. In NAVIGON Fresh, click on Product activation.
8. Enter the code which you will find in your product package.
You will find the activated product in NAVIGON Fresh under Download maps services. Download it
All I get is register the product before you can use the voucher, but i have through navigon fresh, WTF is up with this?
Yeah I don't know dude, it worked fine for me I registered through Navigon Fresh too. Email their support line they replied quite quickly to me when I had a question.