- Last Active
- Member, Expert
CN EU 2018.10 NTU now available for download
Win10 is known to have issues with some Garmin devices in mtp mode. The normal fix is to set your device to mass storage mode. To do so:
1. Start NUVI by itself and go to Volume Screen.
2. Press the upper right hand corner of screen for 10 seconds.
3. The Developers Screen will pop up
(may see Configuration and Settings, if so select it)
4. Scroll down to MTP SETTINGS
5. Change from AUTO DETECT to MASS STORAGE
6. Shut down NUVI and connect to PC
7. It should now connect in mass storage mode.
No. You can though if you install some third party warnings.
Please let's get the terms right as that may confuse some folks. There are Garmin POIs, part of the map data, Custom POIs, loaded in various ways by the user, and Favourites or Saved places depending on the locale.There are Garmin POIs, Custom POIs and Favourite POIs.
There is no such thing as a Favourite POI.
Just over 14, 15th day's hike was just 9 miles ... first time I did it I had 27 miles on the 15th day so did it quicker this year :)
No, if it's shutting down that indicates a low battery. Charge it and then try garmincure3 ... it is I believe the only way to resolve your issue other than returning it to Garmin for repair.
Well that's a strange question ...
If you know the route from your home to the town centre is there any need for you to worry about this?