- Last Active
- Member, Expert
CN EU 2018.10 NTU now available for download
Win10 is known to have issues with some Garmin devices in mtp mode. The normal fix is to set your device to mass storage mode. To do so:
1. Start NUVI by itself and go to Volume Screen.
2. Press the upper right hand corner of screen for 10 seconds.
3. The Developers Screen will pop up
(may see Configuration and Settings, if so select it)
4. Scroll down to MTP SETTINGS
5. Change from AUTO DETECT to MASS STORAGE
6. Shut down NUVI and connect to PC
7. It should now connect in mass storage mode.
Yep, got it, thanks. I'll email them later
Can't help with 1) but for 2) run Express and look under optional updates, download the English voices which include British, US and Australian voices.
Have you actually entered that address then? It works for me. Or are you simply relying on the postcode, which is often a general area and not a specific address?